Podiatrists are specifically trained to prevent, diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate all conditions and injuries of the feet and legs. Our Podiatrists commonly treat:
- Bone and joint disorders
- Soft-tissue (muscle/tendon/ligament) injuries
- Neurological diseases, including neuropathy. We also help with conditions such as Parkinson’s and Motor Neuron Disease
- Blood circulation problems
- Disorders in children
- Injuries caused by poor walking and running styles
- Skin pathologies, such as nail care, corns and calluses, warts/verrucae/papilloma, as well as fungal skin and nail infections.
- We are also experienced in treating any other issues affecting the legs
At Southern Cross Podiatry we aim to improve your health, fix any foot and leg pain, keep you mobile, while preventing problems before they occur.