Brenton is our Principal Podiatrist. Graduating from Charles Sturt University in Albury with degrees in Podiatry and Clinical Education (post graduate).
Brenton’s extensive experience covers:
- Multiple high risk/wound clinics
- Three falls prevention services
- Six hospitals in acute, rehabilitation and amputee wards, and community health
- Chief Podiatrist at the Wimmera Health Care Group
- An academic staff member at Charles Sturt University
- Correctional (Prison) health
- Consultant Educator for Queensland Health.
- A Sports trainer for Indoor Sports Victoria
Furthermore, Brenton has completed and published research internationally. In addition, Brenton has presented this research at state and national level conferences. This research focused on the association of statins and peripheral neuropathy.
Outside of his clinical work Brenton has represented the Podiatry profession with roles covering:
- The inaugural chair of the New Graduate & Developing Podiatrist Special Interest Group
- Board member, and newsletter editor, of the Advanced Practicing Podiatrist – High Risk Foot Group
- Director of the Australian Podiatry Association (Victoria)
- Student/University Liaison for the Australian Podiatry Association (Victoria)
- Representative on the External Advisory Committee for Charles Sturt University
Outside of work, Brenton grew up and lives on the Mornington-Peninsula. Since 2015, Brenton has been a volunteer fire-fighter for the Frankston Fire Brigade.