Brenton is our Principal Podiatrist. Brenton Graduated from Charles Sturt University in Albury with degrees in Podiatry and Clinical Education (post graduate).
Brenton has extensive experience covering:
- Multiple high risk/wound clinics
- Three falls prevention services
- Six hospitals in acute, rehabilitation and amputee wards, community health
- Podiatry manager at the Wimmera Health Care Group
- An academic staff member at Charles Sturt University
- Correctional (Prison) health
- Working as a Consultant Educator for Queensland Health.
- Being a Sports trainer for Indoor Sports Victoria
Brenton has completed and published research on the association of statins and peripheral neuropathy, which he has presented at state and national level conferences.
Brenton has represented the Podiatry Profession with roles covering:
- The inaugural chair of the New Graduate & Developing Podiatrist Special Interest Group
- Board member and newsletter editor of the Advanced Practicing Podiatrist – High Risk Foot Group
- Director of the Australian Podiatry Association (Victoria)
- Student/University Liaison for the Australian Podiatry Association (Victoria)
- Representative on the External Advisory Committee for Charles Sturt University
Outside of work, Brenton grew up on the Mornington-Peninsula, while currently living in Frankston. Brenton is a volunteer fire-fighter for the Frankston Fire Brigade, and is completing further post-graduate study.